Dinner and Concert
If you have never attended a Wildwood Concert.. the Dinner Experience is a Huge part of the event. Everyone Gathers and Line up.. I myself group up the table settings.. and then you enter the Dining room which is Staffed by only the Best and they are there to make you feel at home. Then the Food… The cost might scare you… but we have spent over 25 years perfecting the Most Mouth Watering Prime Rib Sat night or Rack of Pork Friday nights both Served with a Fresh Never Frozen Fish Flown in the Day before.. My Favorite is Swordfish. The Balance of the Meal is as fresh and made only with the Most Love our Chefs can give.. Finished with Coffee and a Dessert that I promise you will top off your taste buds..
Dinner starts at 6
Second Seating starts around 6:40
Come! Eat, enjoy drinks and an amazing concert atmosphere at Wildwood.
Our bar is located in the concert area. We have a great selection of domestic and imported beer, wine, and mixed drinks. No outside beverages or coolers allowed in the concert area. You may bring your favorite bottle of wine in for dinner. You can also purchase bottles of wine at our bar to enjoy during dinner.
This is just a sample of what you will find on our menu. All menu selections are subject to change.
- Juicy, bone-in oven roasted rack of Pork. Seasoned with mustard seeds, coriander, dill, peppercorns and sea salt.
- Grilled Sword Fish with a lemon garlic sauce.
- Dry rubbed garlic pepper Prime Rib
- Skin on Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Butter garlic Squash
- Creamed Spinach with toasted Baguettes
- Spring Salad with strawberries, blueberries, red onion, pecans, and feta cheese with a house-made poppy-seed dressing.
- Warm Dinner Rolls
- Apple Pie with a cinnamon-buttery glaze.
- Triple Layer Chocolate Cake
- Amaretto Cheesecake drizzled with Chocolate syrup creamed and whipped.
Vegetarian dinners are also available!
What Our Customers Say…
“Great food. I love coming there for the concerts. So much fun & a really neat setting to get away from the city!”-Debbie Goree
“After our first stay here in November including a concert with the Ozark Mountain Daredevils and food, we are going back next November. Already bought the tickets ! The staff are great , the food was fantastic, the relaxed and friendly atmosphere is something you hardly find now a days…”-Viki Self
“What an amazing space for magic to happen. Happiness, connection, and organic moments of joy were all experienced within the Lodge. From the friendly staff, incredible food, great activities and the beautiful spaces, this place is sure to capture a piece of your heart. Can’t wait to return!”-Kim Coke
Watch the video to see why Wildwood Springs Concerts are special.
Concert Seating Chart