Enjoy a delicious homestyle dinner here at Wildwood! First seating dinner starts at 6 pm, and a second dinner seating is at 6:40 pm. Dinners are buffet style, with vegetarian options available.
Some things to keep in mind about dinner service:
- First seating will start at 6 pm for all lodging guests and those who selected the first seating dinner when purchasing concert tickets. Second seating is at 6:40 pm. Concerts begin at 8pm.
- If you have a reservation for dinner, your name will be on a list at the front of the dinner line.
- Seating: Most of the tables are four tops with a few six tops. If you are a couple, you will be asked to sit with another couple. If you have a big group, please have your whole group together in the line so we can try to seat you together. Unfortunately we may not be able to seat very large groups at the same table.
- Please remember to tip your servers! 🙂
This is an example of the types of foods we serve at Wildwood. This is subject to change.
- Juicy, bone-in oven roasted rack of Pork. Seasoned with mustard seeds, coriander, dill, peppercorns and sea salt.
- Grilled Sword Fish with a lemon garlic sauce.
- Dry rubbed garlic pepper Prime Rib
- Skin on Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Butter garlic Squash
- Creamed Spinach with toasted Baguettes
- Spring Salad with strawberries, blueberries, red onion, pecans, and feta cheese with a house-made poppy-seed dressing.
- Warm Dinner Rolls
- Apple Pie with a cinnamon-buttery glaze.
- Triple Layer Chocolate Cake
- Amaretto Cheesecake drizzled with Chocolate syrup creamed and whipped.
Vegetarian dinners are also available!
Our bar is located in the concert area. We have a great selection of domestic and imported beer, wine, and mixed drinks. No outside beverages or coolers allowed in the concert area. You may bring your favorite bottle of wine in for dinner. You can also purchase bottles of wine at our bar to enjoy during dinner.